- A copy of your student's birth certificate or passport.
- A copy of your student's shot records/immunization history.
- Proof of residence Includes: lease agreement, mortgage statement or a utility bill. Phone bills or drivers licenses will not be accepted.
- Documents must reflect your name and address.
- At least two authorized emergency contacts.
- If documents are not available, please contact your students boundary school for further instruction.
If your child will be five years old on or before August 31st, they are eligible to register for the school year. To register your child, please visit your neighborhood school during office hours. To learn more, visit our kindergarten registration page.
All new students need to fill out the following:
- Registration Packet
- Home Language Survey
- Annual Student Update Info
- Additional forms may be needed at your students school.
* Title VI Indian Certification forms are to be filled out if you are from Native American decent.
If your family is experiencing homelessness please visit our McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistant site to see what resources may be available to support your student.